This crockpot Polish sausage, sauerkraut, and is wonderful! The sausage was completely cooked and the sauerkraut gave it a scrumptious taste, the potatoes have been additionally scrumptious, and they went completely with the opposite substances.
We love this straightforward crock pot recipe! Sauerkraut and potatoes simply appear to go collectively. Add some Polish sausage and you’ve got a meal in a pot! That is actual consolation meals and my household is all about consolation meals. We love straightforward crock pot recipes and this one is certainly a keeper. You’ll be able to reduce this recipe in half or double it for a gaggle of individuals.
- 5-6 Medium gold potatoes reduce into giant chunks
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 ½ lb. Polish sausage reduce into giant items
- ½ C. Hen broth
- 1 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to style
How To Make Polish sausage Sauerkraut and potatoes
- Place the sauerkraut into the underside of the crockpot.
- Cowl the sauerkraut with the potatoes and then the sausage.
- In a bowl, mix the broth, caraway seeds, and bay leaf.
- Pour the combination over the substances within the crockpot, and add salt and pepper to style.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook dinner on excessive for 4 hours. Combine properly earlier than serving.