Who doesn’t love a superb fried rooster? You can also make these simply at residence and in half an hour. I exploit a thermometer to measure my oil’s warmth, for those who do not need one then you may check with a picket spoon. Place the tip of a picket spoon into the oil and if there are bubbles then the oil is prepared. For this recipe, the oil ought to be sizzling at about 160 C.
8 Chicken Pieces, remove from fridge 30 minutes before frying
4 Large Eggs
¼ Cup Water
½ Cup Hot Sauce
1 Cup Cake Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
Salt and Pepper
Oil for Frying
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium to high heat in large pot.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Water and Hot Sauce.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Cake Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- Hen oil is ready, cover chicken with egg mixture then coat with flour mixture and place into hot oil.
- Fry chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Chicken pieces will take between 12-16 minutes to cook through.
- Place chicken on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
ENJOY YOUR EASY FRIED CHICKEN.