This Amish Onion Fritters Recipe will depart you happy and impressed by the unbelievable taste.
In case you haven’t tried corn fritters earlier than, there is no such thing as a higher time than now.
Onion fritters by no means fail to amaze everybody who tries them. They’re mild and they’re crispy, and oh so flavorful. The recipe is so easy, you possible have all of the substances that you just want sitting proper in your pantry. To make it even higher, the batter for these onion fritters may even be used to make onion rings.
- ½ C. All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. Cornmeal
- 1 Tbsp. sugar, Granulated
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ C. Entire milk
- 2 C. Chopped onions
- Salt and pepper to style
- Oil for frying
How To Make Amish Onion Fritters
- Place the entire substances minus the oil right into a mixing bowl, and stir collectively till properly mixed.
- Warmth ½ -1 inch of oil in a deep-sided skillet over medium-high warmth on the range.
- When the oil has reached a temperature of at the least 175 levels, drop the batter into the skillet by the tablespoonful, spreading it out a bit as you go.
- Brown the fritters on one aspect, flip and brown them on the opposite earlier than eradicating to empty on a paper towel lined rack.
- Serve with bitter cream or your favourite dipping sauce if desired.