Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner time: 45 minutes
Serving: 36 servings
Energy: 158 kcal per serving
Do-it-yourself Onerous Sweet is not laborious to make and altering the colour and taste is straightforward and scrumptious! This superb laborious sweet that appears like damaged colourful glass and tastes like lollipops. It is excellent for holidays deal with desk.
- 3 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups mild corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon extract flavoring, we used strawberry & lemon
- meals coloring 7-10 drops, relying
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Line cookie sheets with silicone liners. Sprinkle it with powdered sugar, put aside.
- Mix corn syrup, sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over medium warmth till the sugar is dissolved.
- As soon as dissolved, insert a sweet thermometer to the pan and proceed to cook dinner, with out stirring, till the thermometer reaches 300 levels. It ought to take round 30-40 minutes.
- Take away from the warmth and add extract and meals coloring. to get the colour you need, eyeball the coloring. Strawberry and lemon matche with purple and yellow.
- Pour combination onto the ready cookie sheet and permit it to chill fully.
- As soon as cooled, put a clear towel over the sweet and gently faucet with a hammer-meat to interrupt into small items.
- Sprinkle your laborious sweet with powdered sugar & toss to coat.
- Repeat the method for every clavor and shade you’re making.
- use a sweet thermometer for excellent sweet.
- Every batch makes a cookie sheet price of sweet, you possibly can break it into no matter measurement of sweet you need.
- cream of tartar forestall the creation of sugar crystals.
use a candy thermometer for perfect candy.
Each batch makes a cookie sheet worth of candy, you can break it into whatever size of candy you want.
cream of tartar prevent the creation of sugar crystals.
use a candy thermometer for perfect candy. Each batch makes a cookie sheet worth of candy, you can break it into whatever size of candy you want. cream of tartar prevent the creation of sugar crystals.