These French Toast Roll-Ups have cream cheese, fruit, or regardless of fillings you need rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread.
prep time: 5MINUTES MINS
cook dinner supper time: 10MINUTES MINS
full time: 15MINUTES MINS
servings: 8 SERVINGS
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- softened cream cheese, diced strawberries, or Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon flooring cinnamon
- butter, for greasing the pan
- Decrease the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining gadgets of bread. I truly like cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as one different combination.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until properly blended.
- In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet set over medium heat and soften a tablespoon of butter.
- Dip each bread roll inside the egg mixture coating properly after which place them inside the pan seam side down. Cook dinner dinner in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook dinner dinner and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as wished.
- Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until absolutely lined in sugar. You presumably can serve with syrup for dipping nonetheless I imagine they’re fully good all by themselves.
Provide: impressed from Cinnamon Spice and All of the issues Good